Body & Flow Pilates Apparatus I Education Course
This is your first step towards a comprehensive Pilates apparatus certificate.
This program provides the flexibility to progress at your own pace, with different modules that can be taken separately. In each module you will need to complete observation, assistant teaching, and personal practice hours, as well as practical and theory tests.
- Attendance of 30 apparatus classes, of which at least 10 are taken as privates.
- Approval by course teacher.
- Anatomy course (can be taken with Body & Flow or elsewhere).
- Recommended – completion of a Pilates Mat program (either with Body & Flow or elsewhere).
- In-person 95 hours
- Observation hours 40 hours
- Personal practice 50 hours
- Assistant teaching 85 hours
- Successful completion of all course assignments.
- Successful completion of theory and practical test.