Embark on an enriching 55-hour Cadillac course that delves into the beginner, intermediate, and advanced exercises. Our curriculum goes beyond the basics, providing you with valuable insights into modifications and adaptations necessary for today’s diverse population.
During the course, we will take a focused approach to understanding the feet, exploring their anatomy, special exercises, and common pathologies. Additionally, we will explore the fascinating world of fascia and its pivotal role in movement.
Furthermore, we understand the importance of the business aspect for Pilates teachers and studio owners. Therefore, we will dedicate some time to discussing key considerations and strategies to support you.
Join us and elevate your Pilates experience to new heights as you expand your expertise, gain valuable insights, and unlock the potential for growth in both your teaching practice and business ventures.
Our program includes:
• Teaching beginner, intermediate and advanced level exercises on the Cadillac. • Deepen your understanding about the anatomy of the foot.
• Learn exercises to enhance connection to the feet.
• Learn about the fascia’ and its’ importance for the moving body.
• Learn the modifications and variations for each exercise and when to use them.
• Silent practice drill to enhance self-practice and better understanding of the exercises. • Daily classes with the course’s teacher.
• Refine your teaching skills such as cueing and touch techniques.
• Learn about the business side of being a Pilates teacher/studio owner.
November 4th-6th, 20th-22nd, 2023