Body & Flow Pilates Mat II Education Course
OUR PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Teaching advanced level mat exercises: Master the intricacies of advanced mat exercises, expanding your repertoire and expertise.
- Osteoporosis and back issues: Gain an in-depth understanding of osteoporosis and back issues, and learn practical strategies to address and modify exercises for students with these conditions.
- Postural assessment: Learn how to assess posture, strength, and flexibility in your students, enabling you to customize your teaching approach to their specific needs.
- Modifications and variations: Understand the range of changes and variations available for each exercise and develop the skills to determine when and how to utilize them appropriately.
- Silent practice drill: Engage in silent practice drills to deepen your self-practice and enhance your comprehension of the advanced exercises.
- Daily classes with course Teacher: Immerse yourself in daily classes led by our experienced course instructor, refining your practice and experiencing the advanced exercises firsthand.
- Refining teaching skills: Fine-tune your teaching skills, including cueing and touch techniques, allowing you to deliver explicit, effective, and impactful instruction to your students.
- Approval by course teacher
- Attending 10 pilates classes
- Anatomy course (can be taken with Body & Flow or elsewhere)
- Completion of a Pilates a beginner and intermediate mat program
BREAKDOWN OF HOURS
- Contact hours 30 hours
- Observation hours 10 hours
- Personal practice 10 hours
- Assistant teaching 5 hours
- Successful completion of all course assignments
- Successful completion of theory and practical tests